And still not shagging pregnant, unfeckin’believable.
I was in and out of the clinic in about 10 minutes this morning, a record. Feeling a bit evil, I had installed a TV remote control on my phone so I could change the waiting room TV from the stupid Discovery Channel to Sky News without getting out of my seat. I was called in so quickly, I had no time to execute my malicious plan.
They rang back at 3pm and it is negative as expected. I have a phone consultation with Dr O on Wednesday to discuss whether I should get any immunology/implantation/other tests done before going ahead with another frozen cycle. I asked about this because if there is a problem I don’t want to waste any more of those little embryos.
I will have a break anyway, as I can’t start again until my next natural cycle, which won’t be this one (because of the Estrofem). Starting in late November would overlap with Christmas, so I’m not sure if that’s an option or not, will see.
I’m sad that A1 and D2 didn’t make it but no tears yet.
- I didn’t have to pay for the blood test – the first one is covered under the IVF programme, bonus.
- The penultimate episode of Breaking Bad awaits me on Netflix after zumba tonight. Breaking Bad may have been singlehandedly responsible for nixing this cycle, as I hardly breathed for the entire previous episode last week, Ozymandias, it was so tense and gripping. My chest was actually tight as I watched it. Glad to see the series won the Emmy last night.
- I can go spinning now and lose some of this fertility meds weight.
- I have my second beginner’s pilates class tomorrow (missed last week’s because of the funeral) and don’t have to worry about straining my abdominals.
- I have a denim skirt, jumbo cord kilt (to those who say you can’t wear a mini after 40, I say woolly tights and ankle boots) and broderie tunic (no, that’s nothing to do with Homeland) winging their way to me from Boden to cheer me up.
- Alcohol – although my desire for it is low, at least I’ll have the option.
- Plus the aforementioned cafetière of coffee, so bad for you yet so delightful.
- Shag it, I might even get that nose piercing done now.